Great Book Adventure

The Spot to learn more about the Great Book Adventure Letterboxing Gathering, to be held October 21, 2006 in Tomball TX. Check back regularly for updates.

Name:
Location: Houston, Texas, usually

I write, sometimes even for money, but usually not. I cook; I avoid cleaning if possible. I do the New York Times Crossword Puzzle every day. I carve my own rubber stamps and do assorted things with them, including letterboxing. I occasionally get riled up about something or other. I lean left, but I like dialog and respectful debate.

Wednesday, July 19, 2006

More Stamps than People?

We know Houston probably ISN'T on your list of places to visit for a letterboxing gathering (assuming you are out-of-state). But, we're working hard to try and bring in stamps from as many boxers as we can - keep checking the 'Contributors' listing as we update it constantly. So even if the only people we get to see down here are our fellow Texans, we sure are going to enjoy seeing stamps from the PNW, Great Lakes, NY, East Coast, and so on. We may actually set a record for the most stamps contributed by boxers who DIDN'T come to the gathering!

So, give it a thought. We'd love to see you!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Join our club and swap paperback books for FREE - PaperBackSwap.com