Great Book Adventure

The Spot to learn more about the Great Book Adventure Letterboxing Gathering, to be held October 21, 2006 in Tomball TX. Check back regularly for updates.

Name:
Location: Houston, Texas, usually

I write, sometimes even for money, but usually not. I cook; I avoid cleaning if possible. I do the New York Times Crossword Puzzle every day. I carve my own rubber stamps and do assorted things with them, including letterboxing. I occasionally get riled up about something or other. I lean left, but I like dialog and respectful debate.

Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Less than 2 months to go. . .

And the excitement continues to build. I got a stamp from LILY the other day, and it was another great one, one that my boys in particular will just adore.

When the weather starts to cool off, even just a tiny bit, TeamKing and I plan to start the process of hiding the boxes.

Remember, some will be not-so-straightforward. So, keep your eyes peeled and your wits about you. I probably won't use the license plate technique I pulled at the last Texas gathering (a magnetized box attached to Mother of Five's car, with the only clue as the license plate number), but if I have my way, there will be some very tricky hides.

Dewberry

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Join our club and swap paperback books for FREE - PaperBackSwap.com