Great Book Adventure

The Spot to learn more about the Great Book Adventure Letterboxing Gathering, to be held October 21, 2006 in Tomball TX. Check back regularly for updates.

Name:
Location: Houston, Texas, usually

I write, sometimes even for money, but usually not. I cook; I avoid cleaning if possible. I do the New York Times Crossword Puzzle every day. I carve my own rubber stamps and do assorted things with them, including letterboxing. I occasionally get riled up about something or other. I lean left, but I like dialog and respectful debate.

Sunday, September 10, 2006

Bookswap Box

As part of the fun, we'll have a paperback swap letterbox at the event.

To participate, just bring a paperback you've read and are ready to pass on to another person. The bookswap box will be in the pavilion. If you participate, you'll get clues to a special bonus box. We'll hide the box, and it will be clued like a regular box. To receive it though, you have to bring a book to swap! Mysteries, fiction, non-fiction, etc. -- any book that you want to share with others is fair game.

Idea based on bookcrossing! To find out more about sharing books that you've read, visit bookcrossing!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Join our club and swap paperback books for FREE - PaperBackSwap.com