Great Book Adventure

The Spot to learn more about the Great Book Adventure Letterboxing Gathering, to be held October 21, 2006 in Tomball TX. Check back regularly for updates.

Name:
Location: Houston, Texas, usually

I write, sometimes even for money, but usually not. I cook; I avoid cleaning if possible. I do the New York Times Crossword Puzzle every day. I carve my own rubber stamps and do assorted things with them, including letterboxing. I occasionally get riled up about something or other. I lean left, but I like dialog and respectful debate.

Friday, September 22, 2006

Great Book Club

If you're an avid reader, we've come across a neat online book club that might just work for you. Check out www.paperbackswap.com. It doesn't cost anything. But its a great way to pass on all those books you have piling up - paperback and hard cover. Meanwhile, you can get books you're interested in. Read up about at on their website, and if you decide to join, let them know I sent you: madlongdogs@gmail.com.

Have fun and good reading!

TeamKing

1 Comments:

Blogger jamilo said...

I checked this site out. It sounds really cool. I'm going to have to look into it more. It's a way to let the book live on after the story is over.

Thanks, Janet, Bedford

12:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Join our club and swap paperback books for FREE - PaperBackSwap.com