Great Book Adventure

The Spot to learn more about the Great Book Adventure Letterboxing Gathering, to be held October 21, 2006 in Tomball TX. Check back regularly for updates.

Name:
Location: Houston, Texas, usually

I write, sometimes even for money, but usually not. I cook; I avoid cleaning if possible. I do the New York Times Crossword Puzzle every day. I carve my own rubber stamps and do assorted things with them, including letterboxing. I occasionally get riled up about something or other. I lean left, but I like dialog and respectful debate.

Saturday, September 30, 2006

Kolaches, Koffee & Klues!

I am considering hosting a morning-after low-key event Sunday Morning at Memorial Park in Houston.

I love Memorial Park and consider it to be one of Houston's great treasures. I walk somewhere in the park 4 times a week, and have seen such an amazing variety of wildlife and plants. Just last week, on an early morning walk, I was lucky enough to see two coyotes crossing the path.

There are already about 25 boxes in the park, including TeamKing's great Trivial Pursuit series and some of my mystery boxes.

I plan on planting a handful more specifically for the Kolache, Coffee and Clues event. This will be very low-key, come when you want, no specific timetable, etc. However, I'd like to gauge interest. Because if there isn't any, I'm not getting out of bed!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Join our club and swap paperback books for FREE - PaperBackSwap.com