Great Book Adventure

The Spot to learn more about the Great Book Adventure Letterboxing Gathering, to be held October 21, 2006 in Tomball TX. Check back regularly for updates.

Name:
Location: Houston, Texas, usually

I write, sometimes even for money, but usually not. I cook; I avoid cleaning if possible. I do the New York Times Crossword Puzzle every day. I carve my own rubber stamps and do assorted things with them, including letterboxing. I occasionally get riled up about something or other. I lean left, but I like dialog and respectful debate.

Sunday, October 01, 2006

Event Hitch Hikers

We have a number of Hitch Hikers that are planning on stowing away at The Great Book Adventure (GBA). These are literary characters, or images related to books or reading.

For the event, these boxes are to be moved from GBA box to GBA box only. You don't have to worry about stamping into the HHs log, but please stamp the HH into the host box.

It will be interesting to see how many get found and by whom.

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Can't wait until tomorrow! I do wish for a bit warmer weather. Good thing that my character basically slops around in sweats all the time. Thanks to dewberry, TeamKing, and Mother of Five for putting together this event!

--Daisy, who will appear bright and early with Onslow in tow. I can hear him now . . . "Oh, nice!"

6:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Join our club and swap paperback books for FREE - PaperBackSwap.com